Expires January 17, 2020 22:59 PST
Buy now and get 90% off
Twitter is a powerful platform for engaging with your target audience, but managing a successful campaign can be a bit too time-consuming while you’re trying to run your business. Enter Tweet Ninja, the ingenious tool that puts your Twitter engagement on autopilot. Just choose your target audience, and Tweet Ninja will pick the best tweets and content from that category and the people who interact with it, re-tweeting and engaging automatically for you. Unlike the myriad of bots and shady automation apps out there, Tweet Ninja stays within Twitter’s Terms of Service, so you can rest easy using it with your account.
- Seamlessly automate your Twitter engagement
- Get suggestions for the right people to follow
- Easily monitor the most interesting hashtags for your target market
- Get automatic, intelligent, targeted & effective retweet and like suggestions
- Automatically identify & retweet real, interesting content to organically grow your followers
- Stay on top of your campaign w/ access to full analytics
- Internet connection required
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Version 1.0
- Updates included
- Access options: desktop and mobile
- Max number of devices: 20
- Manage 1 Twitter account
- Unlimited tweets, retweets and favorites
- Up to 10 hashtags and RSS feeds
- Full analytics
- Note: Abusing Tweet Ninja’s automation capabilities in violation of Twitter’s Terms of Service may result in suspension or termination of your accounts by Twitter.
About the Developer
Tweet Ninja is a platform and a business developed with The Maven System, a framework created by Silvio Porcellana for building online businesses with the highest chances of success. The Maven System is designed to give all partners the ideal tools for building a stream of recurring revenues (as passive as possible).
Sourced from: Stacksocial
Don't miss out on another great lifetime deal. Subscribe now!
Share this with awesome lifetime deal on Social Media