Expires June 11, 2018 23:59 PST
Buy now and get 94% off
Google Analytics is the best tool on the Web for understanding your audience and driving sales–it’s only a matter of learning the ropes. Whether you’re a seasoned marketing professional or want to optimize traffic on your own site, e-Careers’s Google Analytics course is sure to beef up your skills. Gain access to this detailed course for one year, and learn at the speed that suits you, or get a quick refresher on any of the nuances of Google Analytics.
- Access 7 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Learn to measure sales & conversion
- Understand basic features like the Google Analytics dashboard, shortcuts, alerts & standard reports
- Get the low down on various report types, from traffic acquisitions to site search reports
- Learn how an audience engages w/ any site & how they arrive there
- Discover how to track conversion
- Rewind, repeat or fast-forward lectures to learn at your pace
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Course log-in details & instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone & online chat
- Internet required
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Google Chrome, Safari 6+, Mozilla Firefox
e-Careers is an institution of passionate and talented educationists who support more than 300,000 students all over the world. The institution consists of over 180 individuals specializing in their own aspects of combining education with technology. Each instructor has a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and is an expert in their field.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Sourced from: Stacksocial
Don't miss out on another great lifetime deal. Subscribe now!
Share this with awesome deal